Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brian & Aimee Mission

Brian is allowing me to go on a mission to spread information on Canine Cancer. I am in the process of starting a foundation.  Canine Cancer and the treatment is not cheap.  It can set people back to where they may not be able to afford the treatment.  We are fortunate we got the insurance which most people have not gotten.  We are here to start promoting information on how important it is to get pet insurance and who we find as the best company. We are going to raise money for people to apply for grants to help pay for their dogs fight against cancer.  We are going to work with Research companies as well as Vets to work on getting discounts for those who we feel really need the help.  We are here to fight for PETS with CANCER!!!!! Join this fight now and spread the word.  Get on our e-mail address to watch the progress of this foundation and to help join the fight!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Right on Aimee! Fight the fight! Stymie has the best momma ever! Aimee, let me know which pet insurance is best. I am one of those who doesn't have it. I will get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love VPI Pet Insurance.. I have never had any problems with them and they usually reimburse within a week. They are actually based in California. Their website is petinsurance.com

    ReplyDelete